This is a dirty subject but we must tackle it anyway! Let’s take a few minutes to talk about cleaning! We have to keep our stamps clean, right!?
- It is compact for easy storage and it already contains the 2 cleaning pads…one for cleaning and on for drying your stamps. The pads can be removed for washing.
- You do have to use Stampin’ Mist on one side for cleaning. You leave the other side dry to dry off your stamps. (Video coming soon!)
If you use any StazOn ink in your rubber stamping, this is a “MUST have” item – StazOn Cleaner.
- Stāzon Cleaner
- Using Stāzon Cleaner minimizes staining on your red rubber stamps.
- NOTE: recommended to clean with Stampin’ Mist after using this cleaner
Another way to make your stamp cleaning effortless with the Simply Shammy!
- You just need the Simply Shammy and just add water. (Ex. Dirty stamp, wipe stamp on shammy, clean stamp!)
- NOTE: The shammy will stain, but does not transfer to other stamps or fingers. I use mine in a stamp case.
If you need or want any of the stamp cleaning products, just click on the highlighted name to shop now.
Is there a tool you have questions about or would like more information? Email Jill