I am sure that you have had a friend or family member that has felt a down or that has gone through a rough time. We need to let those that we care about know that we think about them and think they are wonderful. When I created this card, I had a friend in mind that I knew was going through a little bit of a rough time. It take just a little RAK (random act of kindness) to make someones day a little more bright and a little less rough. I hope that when she receives this card it will make her smile.
Breaking down the card.
I actually had a lot of fun creating this card. This card has a lot of texture.
- Started with a little subtle background.
- Definitely did some multi layering, 5 to be exact.
- Used punches, an embossing folder, and a die.
- Let’s not forget the splash of bling.
See if you can create a fun card with the following instructions with no specific colors, stamps, or punches listed. Just pick out coordinating supplies to use.
- Using the same color ink as your base card, stamp an image to create a background.
- Use a neutral color card stock for the embossing folder.
- Choose a coordinating color for the layered die cut item.
- Pick another coordinating color and fun punch to punch two corners.
- Put a layer of card stock, that matched the die cut item, under the punched layer.
- Using the same color of ink as the die cut item, stamp your sentiment on the same neutral color as the embossing folder piece, and punch out with your favorite label punch.
- Layer using whatever is your favorite(s) adhesive.
- Don’t forget to add a little bling to your card.
Once you have completed your creation, email me a picture and I will feature your creation.