Do you need a solution for…
- limited crafting area
- projects to be complete in a short amount of time
- new fresh crafting projects each month
…then Paper Pumpkin is your answer.
The kits arrive in your mailbox in a small box so they do not take up much room. These kits are designed with step by step instructions to allow for the projects to be completed in a short amount of time. There is a new and different exciting project each month.
What is Paper Pumpkin?
Paper Pumpkin is a subscription based little box full of everything that you need to complete the exclusive and fun projects inside. Every kit comes with the exclusive stamp set, the required ink spot(s), and all the necessary embellishments needed for you to sit down and complete the fun project. Below is a list of the types of projects that come in the Paper Pumpkin kits.
- all card with eight or more cards
- cards and gift bags
- treat bags
- home decor
- giftable items
- treat packaging
How does it work?
When you subscribe by the 10th of any month, you will have your first kit delivered in that month. Your Paper Pumpkin kits will arrive in your mailbox around the 20th of the month. There are two ways that you can be a Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
- Monthly Subscription (pay as you go) for $19.95 and shipping is included (cancel at any time)
- Prepaid Subscription (1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months) (shipping calculated at checkout)
Are you ready to start receiving this fun little Paper Pumpkin box in your mailbox? Click on the subscription you want!