In honor of National Color Day, I am extending a challenge to all my stamping friends. I hope you come join me in this challenge!
As you can see in this photo, for this card , in this card that I created, I used Fresh Freesia, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, and Old Olive. Yes, I know the Old Olive is a green, but not a typical Christmas green.
Okay, so here is my challenge to you.
- Pick 3 -4 “non-traditional Christmas” colors.
- Create a Christmas(Holiday) card using those colors.
- Be my guest stamper so I can show off your card!
What do you need to do to be my guest stamper?
- Join in my National Color Day Challenge but creating a “non-traditional colors” Christmas or Holiday card. (I would prefer that the products used are Stampin’ Up!)
- Email me a picture of your card.
- I will let you know what day your card will be featured.
Can I count on you to come join in on the fun? Leave a comment YES!