That’s right, Bonus Days are back at Stampin’ Up!. What is Bonus Days, allow me to explain. Starting July 1, 2020 through August 3, 2020, you can earn coupon codes. For every $50 you spend on product purchases, before shipping and taxes, you will earn a $5 coupon code. The coupon codes will be delivered to you through email directly from Stampin’ Up!
- QUESTION: Do I just earn one coupon code?
- ANSWER: No. You could earn multiple codes. As an example, you spend $100 on product, you will earn two coupon codes on that one order. You will receive one email from Stampin’ Up! with two coupon codes. If you spend $150 on product, you will earn three coupon codes. If you place multiple orders during the Bonus Days sales period you will receive separate emails for each coupon code earned.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can earn on one order or during the duration of the Bonus Days period.
- QUESTION: When can I use my coupon codes?
- ANSWER: You must redeem your coupon codes between August 4-31, 2020.
Bonus Days is a great time to check your wish list. Don’t have a wish list, get your catalog out and make your wish list. Don’t have a catalog, just click here to see and download the current catalogs. It is time to earn those coupon codes.
Remember you must provide you email address when ordering during Bonus Days because that is the only way you will be able to have your Bonus Days coupon codes delivered to you.