To share a little more about me and what I love, here goes:
- I’m a fur baby mom (currently one cat, but also have had other cats and dogs)
- Chef and baker (though only in my own mind)
- Avid gardener (love canning fresh picked fruits and vegetables)
- I’m a pretty good fisher person (but don’t like to eat them much)
- Ride a motorcycle (all I can say is exhilarating and freedom)
- Love doing things outside (fresh air and sunshine)
My all time favorite…
In addition to the above, my all time favorite is teaching others the art of paper crafting and rubber stamping. My main passion is creating greeting cards. However, I also have created a scrapbook page or two, along with home decor projects. I love helping others tap into their creative side and/or help them to expand their creative bounds.
What being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator means to me.
I became a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in 2005 because I fell in love with not only the product, but the company and what it stands for. One of the best decisions I have ever made…love every minute.
- I get to share what I learn about paper crafting with others.
- I have met many fabulous people along my stamping path thus far, and I have made some really awesome friends.
- I am able to introduce and share incredible quality and amazing fun products to enhance other paper crafters creativity.
- I am able to work from home (some) or should I say from the camper (much of the time…since retiring from that thing called a JOB), and Lord only knows where the next physical location will be.
- I also get to set my own business hours.